Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So wrong!

Options
  • 12-06-2007 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Just read that Jordan will have cameras there when she gives birth to her baby daughter. I think that's taking celebrity to the extreme tbh. Definite overexposure! Who'd want to see that? I can't imagine anyone would...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

That woman just never switches off - every single thing that she does is geared towards milking the maximum amount of publicity and exposure. This is going a bit far though; would anyone actually watch this? Grossville...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

she actually denied this yesterday, on the ''New'' Paul of Grady show.

they will be taping it, but for there own personal use, like a lot of couples do.

They'll do some generic birth special thingy for there show on ITV, though. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Ok, so that seems slightly better. Still don't understand anyone filming a birth tbh - even for personal use! Not like you'd want to see it over and over again is it?! Or am I just stupidly squeamish!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

hehe, I'm with you on that score.

I know ''it's life'' and all that, but I still don't wanna see it. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SweetQueency

Really?? I'm shocked! Well i don't think someone would want to film that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The exact same thign wa ssaid an ddenied the last time she had a baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

It's complete bull.
    She cleared it up when she was on the Paul O Grady show.
    Along with many other rumours such as the one stating that Pete was dying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i wouldnt be surprised if it was true tbh,everything she does basically is for publicity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

she is just a slapper, thick as a brick also........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

how the **** did she manage to fit harvey out of her the last time :|

• Advertisement

he's bigger than her at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

legs11 wrote:
    she is just a slapper, thick as a brick also........

Yep,thats why she's a multi millionaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Still don't understand anyone filming a birth tbh - even for personal use! Not like you'd want to see it over and over again is it?!

I'd like to this this just so I can hit "rewind" and watch it in reverse.

The jury is still out on Jordan for me. She's just a girl from the skids who has branded herself really well. I hate when people write into Star, Heat etc saying what a great mother Jordan is, though.

she's not really though!the amount of accidents her kid has had!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

she's not really though!the amount of accidents her kid has had!

Exactly! Am I the only one who remembers photos of her everywhere when she was pregnant with Harvey and she was smoking and drinking? His conditions aside, if (I say "if" because I can't find the photos online anywhere) she was carrying on like this while pregnant, did anyone ever figure if it was connected?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Stekelly wrote:
    Yep,thats why she's a multi millionaire.
    QFT! Despite the fact that I don't like what she represents Jordan is a very shrewd business woman and fair play to her for being so. I'd give anything to have her business strengths and her bank balance tbh.

EDIT: on-topic, I'm glad that this turned out to be a rumour! :)

Advertisement