Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viktor! Are you running a 419 Car Scam ?

Options
  • 12-06-2007 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Brothers ... I stumbled upon this in the Motors forum ... I didn't want to post it in the 'Threads that are just wrong' thread, cos it may not be just wrong ... but if, and I stress IF Viktor is running a 419 Scam from our hallowed bar ... it would explain a whole lot about how service here has gone downhill lately. :confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53409152#post53409152

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

trout wrote:
    Brothers ... I stumbled upon this in the Motors thread ... I didn't want to post it in the 'Threads that are just wrong' thread, cos it may not be just wrong ... but if, and I stress IF Viktor is running a 419 Scam from our hallowed bar ... it would explain a whole lot about how service here has gone downhill lately. :confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53409152#post53409152

So that's why he keeps nipping out the back ! I thought he was just sampling the stock ;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

So that's why he keeps nipping out the back ! I thought he was just sampling the stock ;)

I thought he was sampling Katrina.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

We should have suspected this. Damn you Viktor, you're bringing the bars name into disrepute.

zaph wrote:

Don't say that to Rambert !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Brothers ... is it possible that Rambert is on the scam too ?

Think about it ... a lot of the recent 'delicacies' from the kitchen have had the bang of castrol gtx offa them... maybe Rambert & Viktor is running a chop shop, and disposing of the dangerous fluids in special oily meals such as the "Dublin Bay Stew Happy Joy Special Lardy Soup with Chunks" that he offered last week.

I feel ill .. there must be an inquiry! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

trout wrote:
    disposing of the dangerous fluids in special oily meals such as the "Dublin Bay Stew Happy Joy Special Lardy Soup with Chunks" that he offered last week.

I actually enjoyed that, it was better than his usual offerings.

zaph wrote:
    I actually enjoyed that, it was better than his usual offerings.
    Well ... it was quite tasty .... mebbe we shouldn't inquire too closely ... live & let live I say. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

zaph wrote:

I thought he was sampling Miss Fluff.

smashey wrote:
    I thought he was sampling Miss Fluff.

hmmm ... the plot thickens ... much like Ramberts sauce :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

They have both been a bit quiet recently. Coincidence?

• Advertisement

trout wrote:
    Brothers ... is it possible that Rambert is on the scam too ?

Think about it ... a lot of the recent 'delicacies' from the kitchen have had the bang of castrol gtx offa them... maybe Rambert & Viktor is running a chop shop, and disposing of the dangerous fluids in special oily meals such as the "Dublin Bay Stew Happy Joy Special Lardy Soup with Chunks" that he offered last week.

I feel ill .. there must be an inquiry! :(

MMmmmm.......Chops.......Pigalicious......:D

Advertisement