Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Hilton: 'God Has Given Me This New Chance'

Options
  • 12-06-2007 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

OMG. :eek: She's had divine inspiration :eek: , at least praying shouldn't be a problem to her.....i mean she's used to being on her knees.. ;):D and maybe she's a better actress than we all thought, she will no longer "act dumb", jaysus she'd me well and truly fooled.:p

LOS ANGELES — Paris Hilton will no longer "act dumb" now that God has given her a "new chance" in prison, she told Barbara Walters on Sunday in a collect phone call she made to the newswoman from prison.

"'I used to act dumb. It was an act. That act is no longer cute. It is not who I am,'" Walters quoted the hotel heiress as saying when she recounted the phone call she had with Hilton Monday on "The View."

Full story>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280415,00.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Yeah I said this in another thread. Me thinks it's bollox. Please let there not be any more Paris threads :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Divine intervention. So even God has fúcked her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

So Glad wrote:
    Yeah I said this in another thread. Me thinks it's bollox. Please let there not be any more Paris threads :(

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Zing...

Just to echo what so glad said, please, no more paris hilton threads... I actually felt dirty typing her name... Media Whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

:D:D

I reckon she has a sex toy with her and as she "pleasures herself" she keeps repeating "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" poor girl is confused..GET OVER IT PARIS, IT'S THE ORGASAM SPEAKING..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

enough of the paris hilton threads already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Can we have all these Paris threads merged please?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

please, no more paris hilton

I believe this is what you are really trying to say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

FX Meister wrote:
    Can we have all these Paris threads merged please?

Merged and moved to C&S, where they belong ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

i think we should have a board completely dedicated to Paris

E@gle. wrote:

Or just dedicate all of boards to her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

sigh, its a blatent attempt to resurect her dying career. She needs a new angle to attack some crappy TV show or fashon job or something - pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

E@gle. wrote:
    Here here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

We need more Paris Hilton threads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah, actually that sounds really good. A Paris Hilton board. That would be the epitome of success.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Can you lot not keep all of this Hilton tripe in the one thread?
    FFS ppl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Too many here, let's move one!
    Why do you even care? Guess she is brightening up your lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

FX Meister wrote:
    Yeah, actually that sounds really good. A Paris Hilton board. That would be the epitome of success.

how do i make that into my sig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

NBC have offered Paris $1 million dollars for the post jail interview (not confirmed).:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

haha

Advertisement