Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spanish teacher in south dublin

Options
  • 10-06-2007 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi :)
    First of all i know this is technically an education issue and therefore must be on that forum. (already placed there) but i need help and need it badly and fast.
    My son is due to sit jc in 2008 and wants to sit spanish exam aswell as french, but needs spanish teacher due to relocation of school and home (Has completed 2yrs spanish in school already ) getting anxious and want to have sorted before summer/ school restarts . attending spanish camp in Granada in June to boost his level. really needs practising teacher to guide him along.

please contact mcalestermarie@msn.com

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Might i recomend that you try the college forums? might get a student there that could help

also what part of the south side you from? its a big place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭ethanb

Hi agent smith
    from D18 but can travell to get this help if needs be. prefer not to have to cause of other kids etc. but will keep all options open for now. if he cant get the teacher he may not be able to sit spanish exam. which would be a big pity considering what he has put into it already, ie study time and spanish camp. re posting on college forum considered it but because he is not recieving formal teaching in the language at school we feel he needs a practising teacher familar with course content, syllabus and exam tips etc etc.

Advertisement