Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

death sauce

Options
  • 09-06-2007 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭

recently tried this at a mates house (when i say tried i mean a drip of the stuff mouth was numb for about an hour.my mate got it in the states i think anyone else here tasted it and does anyone know where to buy it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

The trouble with me and sauces is that no matter how bad my mouth feels at the time, I know that my bum will be ten times worse for the next few days after.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I "tasted" some on a recent classic car tour of the lake district in Cumbria.

It's pure evil. The tiniest drop made my mouth go on fire, and numbed most of the mouth/jaw area for a few hours.

I drank a few beers and all returned to normal eventually.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

I drank a few beers and all returned to normal eventually.

Isn't that always the way?:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Brother Blackhorse, I am somewhat perturbed by the second part of your moniker. Please allay my fears and tell me that it's an "ironic" nickname.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

zaph wrote:
    Brother Blackhorse, I am somewhat perturbed by the second part of your moniker. Please allay my fears and tell me that it's an "ironic" nickname.

That is troubling Brother zaph. I think subscribing and asking for an immediate name change is in order.

Blackhorse notsoslim would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

If you really want to flirt with death (and I'm not kidding), then check out Blair's 16 million reserve. (Blair's also make your original Death Sauce).

It is the hottest possible sauce as it's basically pure Capsaicin Crystals.

Death Sauce rates around 50,000 on the Scoville Scale. Blair's 16 Million Reserve comes in at 16,000,000 and will basically kill you if not even handled correctly.

Advertisement