Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Blob takes down server?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

was just about to post about it.

I was in game and everything went ****.

My Drake is outside some station. I could not dock/warp/move/anything.

I could use the chat to some extent. Very few messages got through. And pressing enter after typing only worked 1 out of 20 tries.

The station i was at dissappeared for a while then came back. It looked like it warped in. Really weird. I restarted the client to see if it would do anything but now i cant log in.

edit. id hate to be in tech support for them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

theres been bigger battles than that and they havent nuked the whole server ....odd

why oh why did this have to happen just before i docked. i was about to dock and then sleep.

Ive never been online when this sort of crash happended . whats the story with my ship floating in space and me not logging back in till tomorrow.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If it dies, you should be able to petition it back. What security was it in?

1 jump away from a corps home station we are at war. I dont see much hope.lol.

• Advertisement

Oh dear. You had best open a petition. You might get your ship and some equips back. What ship was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I was out pvping, and now we are camping a gate until the lag clears :(

Is it just me or is EvE getting much more unstable and laggy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

all r0ots fault

Frankie, we need a song about server shards and downtimes! Mit haste man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I am very drunk what in the blue blazes is going on ehat what?

I blame all this on r0ot and xelas, everything is their fault.

Really wtf is going on :*(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I'm very pissed off this morning, we missed out on a hyperion, maelstorm and a drake kill because of these server crashs :mad: Caught a tempest with our gang numbers halfed, more gps points but still only 1 bs :mad:

Advertisement