Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi mouse, crap want to return!

Options
  • 08-06-2007 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

lads

as per previous post.

i have come to the conclusion this mouse is rubbish, i installed the new updated driver and what happens is that the mouse works initially, but when you shut down or close the lid then the mouse doesnt work.

you basically got to uninstall the mouse and re install again!

pile of crap, should have bought a branded one. any way i can get a replacement or refund,? i threw the receipt away (of course).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

i bought a wireless keyboard/mouse combo in aldi last year. either the mouse or keyboard (can't remember) stopped working. i brought it back (with the receipt) and i got a refund there and then. in fairness, i think aldi are pretty Ok with returns.

in your situation, no where else is likely to stock the particular mouse, so its not a case of "you didn't buy it here" excuse. can you remember when they were in store? do you have the brochure for when they were in store? i'd say chance your arm...otherwise, cut your loses and buy a brand name like microsoft or logitech.

the lil dinky wireless microsoft mice are nice and the USB dongle clips into the mouse when not in use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

is there anyway to get in touch with tevion, them useless crowd.

its a software issue i would think, so no point changing it for a different one, i got no receipt so they wont give me a different one, and if they did it would prob be the same way.....

Advertisement