Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris back in jail!

Options
  • 08-06-2007 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

See here

Apparently she gets credit for having served 5 days in jail (she served 3 days + some hours either side of midnight).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

YEHHH, there is a god after all.they really had no choice but to send her back. its cold turkey time again Paris.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Now she has to serve the full 45 days rather than 23!!!!!!!! ahhh .... does anyone else smell the brown envelopes that the sherriff must've gotten to send her home in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

back to lesbian cell block H for poor paris

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

tinkerbell wrote:
    does anyone else smell the brown envelopes that the sherriff must've gotten to send her home in the first place?

Twas probably a BJ he got rather than money.

She should never have been let out early in the first place. It could only happen in Hollywood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Oh the American news channels are loving this. They had 2 hours of footage waiting outside the house waiting for Paris to leave and in the middle of it went over to some news from Iraq but cut it short because Paris was leaving the house.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

This is such a bizarre story! Actually felt quite sorry for her today for the first time ever. Seems unfair that she has to serve an even longer sentence now though I do think its fair enough she was jailed in the first place. Can't wait for this stupid drama to end though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Heiress to a fortune:

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/23263/

Tis where she belongs really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I'm not in the habit of feeling sorry for celebrities but I think that she's a borderline case for psychiatric help.

Locking her up might teach her a lesson, but given her state of mind I suspect it might do more harm than good, which doesn't really do anyone justice.

If I was the judge I'd have ordered her to do a lengthy spell of community service as other celebrities have had to do rather than jail time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I'm wondering if this medical condition that she has (whatever it is) is real.

At the beginning of this whole shenanigan, she seemed to be pretty calm and she I think she said she wanted to be treated like everyone else, and that she was ready to serve her sentance.

And now this...she was taken from court kicking and screaming. Poor girl.

Still, glad to see she hasn't gotton away with it.

But is 45 days a normal sentance? I heard that normally you just get a fine and you have to go to some sort of counselling. Or is a 45day sentance normal for this crime?

One of the Sunday papers said today that her medical condition was an std!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

tinkerbell wrote:
    does anyone else smell the brown envelopes that the sherriff must've gotten to send her home in the first place?

A little donation from daddy towards the sheriffs re-election campaign may have helped a little. Though it was pretty small. It could cause him a spot of bother though.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/mhkfeygbcwcw/

Is there nothing the paparazzi cant sniff out?

OMG - just reading now that Paris has discovered God in jail. She still had time to ring a journalist to say the good news though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mercedes_benz

now she has been released.....hope she doesn't consume alcohol and drive again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

she should ave been left in jail forever i thinkb

Advertisement