Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BG & RH 'fitness' logs

Options
  • 08-06-2007 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

what I feel us proud members of the BGRH need now are a few logs of men who are getting into their cycle of developing their beer bellies. so I want to see a few posts indicating your diets, and if any less than 4 pints is consumed a day you will be hereby banned from this forum

have a nice day
    -The Bollox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The only fitness log I have is when I wake up for my morning bowel evecuation after a night of Guinness. Those logs make me feel much, much fitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I presume you mean one of these logs

• Registered Users Posts: 16,130 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Typical day for slow coach:

0630 Wakey wakey
    0645 100 push ups
    0700 1 glass of water
    0730 5 mile run
    0800 send kids to school
    0810 clean and tidy house for about an hour or two
    1000 Rest
    1001 to the gym for swimming and weights
    1200 Lunch: 2 glasses of water
    1230 1 hours bike ride
    1330 post exercise meal: water
    1345 start preparing dinner for kiddies
    1500 Kiddies home from school; serve dinner
    1600 Help kiddies with homework
    1800 bring kiddies to activities depending on day (includes ballet, karate, Irish Dancing, Athletics)
    2000 Bring kiddies home and give them supper and put them to bed
    2030 make and serve dinner for mistress (this is meant in the 'master' sense, not the bit-on-the-side sense)
    2130 clean up kitchen
    2200 bring mistress to bed and service her (God, does it never end?)
    2345 Lights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Typical day in bazzy land

08.30 alarm clock goes off - Try and hit Dismiss alarm rather than snooze & maybe a pi$$ depends on the urge

09.00ish Phone call from work asking where i am. Standard response 2 minutes away

09.08 up and wash dress etc .. Admire self in mirror and slap beer gut

09.25 reach work and give out to someone about something totally unrelated to them

09.30 drive to garage for quality breakfast sandwich/roll and the quality blond polish girl must fancy me 4 sausages and 5 rashers on my sambo this morning.

09.35 sit and take in the days newspapers while enjoying breakfast and pondering what will be had for lunch!!

09.50 release the brown trout

10.15 do a bit of work

11.30 Plan lunch

11.31 still planning

12.00 lunch time maybe chipper for lunch MMMM

2.00ish lunch over back and do a bit of work maybe go for a spin out of the office and complain how busy i am to anyone who may call my work phone.

5 .00 home time

5.15 beer oh and food at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

The only fitness log I have is when I wake up for my morning bowel evecuation after a night of Guinness. Those logs make me feel much, much fitter.

The only exercise i get is the rush to the toilet to drop a load.
    I suppose it could be called a fitness log.

• Advertisement
Advertisement