Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deepstack in jackpot friday 8th june

Options
  • 07-06-2007 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭

Is the deepstack on tomorrow nite- if so, anyone got any information regarding it, only ever played in jackpot max 4 times, so i know nothing about it but would really like to.... so what are the numbers like and the starting stack? and payout structure... thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

it's a 50 euro freezeout. you start off with 5000 chips, starting blinds are 25/50 and blind levels are 30 mins until the first break, then it's 20 mins. I've only played that one once, and there were only 3 tables, 4 got paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

DEmeant0r wrote:
    blind levels are 30 mins until the first break, then it's 20 mins.

Levels are 25 mins after the break.

Its a very playable structure.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

It's a great structure, lots of play at the final table, even down to last 3. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

So anyone going to this tonight? or would there be more player in the scaples in the fitz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Ace2007 wrote:
    So anyone going to this tonight? or would there be more player in the scaples in the fitz?

The Fitz Scalps Friday game attracts a min of 70, avg 80 and sometimes 100+ runners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

its the fits for myself tonight

Advertisement