Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] New Video made by me yay

Options
  • 07-06-2007 7:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Here is the new one, just made it yesterday

Here is my old one

you can touch my pectorals now if you wish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Downloading now. This better be real fucking good for 500meg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

Yeah i should probably mention, the new one is 500 megs, the old one is 700 megs, they both very high quality, but be warned they are big files because i am like a downs syndrome child playing with a microwave when it comes to encoding stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Good vid and good music as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Yeah Roots Manuva ftw.

Was good to be part of those fights, great fun up in venal and I didn't die \o/

Unlucky with that Abaddon, was close :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Downloading, hope its good :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I don't get these at all. Why don't you all just go play the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

We're watching a video of how Gneez plays the game, how he works his ships, the gangs and situations he's been in and the funny stuff thats happened along the way, along with a groovy soundtrack. Why don't you make a video and we'll watch that too. You could sing your own songs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

/me downloads

Better be good!

I don't get these at all. Why don't you all just go play the game?

Its a nice hobby for me to make vids like this, i get to stretch my creative tendons!

kyp_durron wrote:
    Yeah Roots Manuva ftw.

Was good to be part of those fights, great fun up in venal and I didn't die \o/

Unlucky with that Abaddon, was close :(

I was kicking myself for like 2 days over not getting that abaddon, 2 more cap 800 charges and i would have had him :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

shame about that Abaddon alright you where doing well untill the cap booster's gave out :*(

Advertisement