Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

letting agents advice needed

Options
  • 06-06-2007 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

i have recently bought a 3 bedroom house and am hoping to rent out a couple of rooms.
    i'd prefer not to have to go to all the hassle of having to vet potential tennants so was wondering if there are any letting agents out there that do room rentals also?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Believe you me- if you are living in the house with these people, its in your own interests to be an integral part of the vetting process. I've been there and done that. Some of the psychos who wanted to rent rooms from me you wouldn't believe. On the other hand- there were some lovely people. You have to live in the house too- you should try to ensure your housemates are people who at very least are tolerable to you. A letting agent is interested primarily in money- not any petit foible that you may have (and believe you me, we all have them....)

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

ooter wrote:
    i have recently bought a 3 bedroom house and am hoping to rent out a couple of rooms.
    i'd prefer not to have to go to all the hassle of having to vet potential tennants so was wondering if there are any letting agents out there that do room rentals also?

Madness do it yourself

Advertisement