Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANOTHER adoption?!

Options
  • 05-06-2007 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

So, reading today that Brangelina are thinking of adopting another kid, this time from the Czech Republic. Does anyone else think that they rate they are doing all this is insane? Surely, there should be a limit to how many you can adopt in a certain period of time! Poor Jennifer Aniston - she must be reading all about this thinking who the hell is Brad Pitt these days?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

It's almost as if when they get fed up of the latest, they ship in another. They should focus more on the kids they have, than the kids they don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

its just getting stupid at this stage,she just lost her mother the last thing she should go do is adopt another child

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Its all about the trend and publicity

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I believe she said they want 14 kids.. how many is that so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Saruman wrote:
    I believe she said they want 14 kids.. how many is that so far?

'Only' 4 I think! God, so we'll have to witness 10 more adoptions! Great...

• Advertisement

they all have the stupidest names ever too,seriously name them something decent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

3 of the children were named when she got them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

G&T wrote:
    3 of the children were named when she got them.

I thought she changed the name of the last one she adopted, and that he was having trouble adjusting to the new name?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Poor Jennifer Aniston :( All she has is her millions of dollars, millions of fans, the best of everything in the world and millions of men who would give anything to be with her..

I feel so sorry for her :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

im sorry but you guys are worse by talkin about them on this!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

aoife2k wrote:
    im sorry but you guys are worse by talkin about them on this!!!!
    If another person comes into the Celeb/Showbiz forum to ask why things relating to celeb/showbiz are being discussed then they're getting banned for trolling. It's muppetry - seriously, what do they expect people to be discussing in this forum? Consider this a warning - I'll add it to the charter now.

If anyone has any queries about this then please do PM me :)

I thought she changed the name of the last one she adopted, and that he was having trouble adjusting to the new name?!

yeah i've heard that too,she changed all the kids names that she adopted,stupid really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭llester

The person I pity is Madonna....I mean how's she gonna catch up now!! :eek:

i think she'd be too afraid to adopt more after the uproar that happened the last time she adopted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

*apologises for commet*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

aoife2k wrote:
    *apologises for commet*
    Don't worry about it, it wasn't a major deal. Hope you can see where I'm coming from on this - debate and discussion are always welcomed, but questioning why these things are being discussed in the C&S forum simply doesn't lend anything to the thread, and is pretty pointless.

Feel free to wade in on anything you find interesting in the forum though :)

Advertisement