Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks

Options
  • 04-06-2007 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Over the years, I've watched nearly every soap going. Even Brookside, which I loved btw. But now, I have to say, I'm so hooked on Hollyoaks. Its getting so good! Anyone else love it here on Boards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

I dip in and out of it . To be honest its hangover tv on a sunday morning if the need arises. one question though. I missed the climax to the Will/Zoe storyline. Please tell me hes in a mental hospital somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Yeah, they left it with him being detained in a mental institute. That was just creepy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

thanks little miss I was wondering if he would wriggle his way out of it.

No problem! Yeah, I was glad to see him get his deserved punishment - makes a nice change in soaps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

No problem! Yeah, I was glad to see him get his deserved punishment - makes a nice change in soaps!

There wasn't really a definate end to that story I think he might come back in future episodes

• Advertisement

So who pushed Claire?! Any ideas... Does anybody else care? I reckon its either Louise or Warren...

Advertisement