Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London to Hong Kong

• 04-06-2007 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the Flight time and or rough Flight route from London to KH.

I'm going to be stuck in the US longer than expected. Hence I have a choice of flying Boston to London then Hong Kong by using my original ticket or going direct from Boston to HK with a new ticket.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Just under 11 hours when I did it with BA two years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭La La

I'm going to be stuck in the US longer than expected. Hence I have a choice of flying Boston to London then Hong Kong by using my original ticket or going direct from Boston to HK with a new ticket.

firstly, it's HK - not KH :p

takes about 11/12 hours and most routes go over russia and down through china

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

La La wrote:
    firstly, it's HK - not KH :p

takes about 11/12 hours and most routes go over russia and down through china

Get back to thumped you...;) :p:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

12hrs I think, I travelled with Cathy Pacific last year. Long flight, but worth it.

Advertisement