Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell XPS m1210 Screen Size

Options
  • 04-06-2007 10:02am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It says on the web site that's it has a 12.1" screen so I was doing some maths just to try and get a better idea of the size. Assuming the pixels are square therefore screen in ratio of 16:10, would some be able to confirm or deny that the screen is ≈ 26.1x16.3 cm?

And if you do own one what do you think of the screen in general? is it too small and awkward or is it perfect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I have one - the screen is small but perfect for what i want
    is portable -= is excellent dvd/media player :) yet can also do work when away for m my pc

but the screen is definitely small - often adjusting size for web paes , excell etc

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I have one - the screen is small but perfect for what i want
    is portable -= is excellent dvd/media player :) yet can also do work when away for m my pc

but the screen is definitely small - often adjusting size for web paes , excell etc

Is it worth getting for general web browsing etc? Looking for a small replacement for my 9300

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

oh the m1210 is a sweet machine

looks gorgeous - and best keypad I've ever used

byt a little expensive/over specced for just browsing I'd of thought

Advertisement