Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] BoB Lose a Mom

Options
  • 03-06-2007 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

No not that type of mom! http://www.killboard.net/details/164745/

First bob super captial loss, looks like the russians in WMH-SO (Fountain) in the plex were waiting for the trap on them this time. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I would have loved to actually see that happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

:d :d :d :d :d :d

Renesco wrote:
    :d :d :d :d :d :d

qft :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,488 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Seems like the plex camper got outcamped. Scariest thing about the COAD thread is that after the King Leonidas posted to confirm it was his own fault, a legitimate kill and wasnt desynched/petitioned .... post after post after post is going on about desynchs and petitioning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Sand wrote:
    Seems like the plex camper got outcamped. Scariest thing about the COAD thread is that after the King Leonidas posted to confirm it was his own fault, a legitimate kill and wasnt desynched/petitioned .... post after post after post is going on about desynchs and petitioning.

I didn't see that post where he said it was his own fault, too many locked forums on the topic it's hard to find anything sensible to be said about it. All I can see are people yelling 'Petition' and 'Desynch' and of course the other side yelling yeah dev hax bob will get it back straight away blah blah blah, gotta love COAD.

WMH-SO always gave me the creeps anyway, tis a cursed system lads, for there be monsters..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

So what!?
    Why is everything that bob does or says held as such a big deal?

Fair enough they're a good alliance but no one says **** if Ushra'Khan Loses a capital or a fight!? Or any of the other alliances. Hell LV were dead ages before I even heard about it.

I sit in the Irish channel all the time and it's a total bob fanboifest. It's rediculous. Who cares what bob are doing next or what ship they lost!? Bob this bob that. Get some real news. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,488 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Fair enough they're a good alliance but no one says **** if Ushra'Khan Loses a capital or a fight!? Or any of the other alliances. Hell LV were dead ages before I even heard about it.

Possibly because BoB losing a large fight or a supercapital is rarer, thus more remarkable?
    I sit in the Irish channel all the time and it's a total bob fanboifest. It's rediculous.

I sit there too, and whilst I dont hang on every word I've not seen anyone composing poetry to express their fetish for everything BoB related. Its mostly a couple of people trading sexual innuendo and accusations of noobery. And a lot of lurkers.

Irish channel is nothing but a gloat fest of people who are all in BoB pet corps patting each other on the back over and over, i foresaw this thread when the eve-o thread went up about this topic and i thought to myself ''how long before this topic is regurgitated on boards.ie'' and low and behold, 4 hours later its on boards.ie

simply - i dont care if bob lose a mothership

how about instead of copy pasting crap from eve-o people actually put some threads that are *interesting* on this board

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

You anti bob poeple need to grow the **** up and stop haveing such penis envy ffs people talk about bob because they are a large alliance who are fighting a bunch of muppets in one of the largest wars ever in eve history also the loss of a mammy ship is still a big deal same as if a titan is lost

As for the irish channel its basicly us haveing a laugh cybering with each other helping the odd noob and generaly insulting each other because its ****ing funny we ask questions about bob because theirs a bloody bob director in the room to get infromation from and he doesnt strike me as the type to pump out misinformation tbh unlike others.
    simply - i dont care if bob lose a mothership

Other people do they dont even need to be bob lovers to read about it or goon slaves to gloat about it

can i use your bitter bitter tears to cyno in my laughter

• Advertisement

Renesco wrote:

Why you want to gank me with 100 battleships 10 falcons 300 carriers and 2-3 dreads?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Renesco wrote:

lollercopter

lololol this board becomes more like COAD each day.

Luke, I can feel the anger flowing through you, join me and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.

wtf is COAD?

Maddzy wrote:
    wtf is COAD?

Not telling ya.

Ah go on ya wanker

Maddzy wrote:
    lollercopter

Twas funny tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Who's a BoB director in Irish chat? I want him to pay me to make a song about Goonfleet being the ghey!

Who's a BoB director in Irish chat? I want him to pay me to make a song about Goonfleet being the ghey!

The mighty Coranor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah he's not really in Irish chat, he's just a lurking poser. No wait, that's like Root! Ooooooooh! :p

• Advertisement

Ah he's not really in Irish chat, he's just a lurking poser. No wait, that's like Root! Ooooooooh! :p

emot-iceburn.gif:D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Renesco wrote:

Funny s***..

Seriously tho.. the Irish channel is just CAOD in miniaturised form..

Bob fanboys, Bob pet corps, V Coalition Fanboys and Coalition friendly corps/alliances.. and a couple of clueless nubs that are shouted down when they start talking bs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

mamo stfu :( ur so mean

Tripp wrote:
    mamo stfu :( ur so mean

And now for something completely different..

fappage.jpg

emot-flashfap.gif

Don't ban me r0ot, its all fo ****s and giggles :D

hawt

fap

Advertisement