Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer Online Beta

Options
  • 31-05-2007 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

This dropped into my mailbox today, thought I'd share. Registration is open for the Warhammer Online beta, here. Takes the usual details and also the spec of your computer and connection, apparently this is what is used to decide who gets in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

*crosses all crossable appendages*

<3 Warhammer setting. I've followed the game's progress for ages now. I'm excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I posted on the MMO forum about it as well. Really hoping to get into this one, so I can bring death and destruction to the pitiful mortals of the Empire :D

So hard to choose: Chosen warrior of the Dark Powers, or Witch hunter?

One is a ruthless, pitiless exterminator of the weak, and the other has daemonic weapons and armour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I kinda want to be a witch hunter, just for pure "Respect mah Authoritah!" factor. Although Chaos is mighty tempting...

I wonder if it wll have a spontaneous russian accent feature..

Wanna team up and burn all the heretics baby?

• Advertisement

Sounds like a plan, we could have a boardsie band of burning! Or somethin more sensible and less alliterative...

I have burning in mind too, though in my case it will be the <Invader Zim>piiiiiiiiiitiful huuuuuuuuuuuumans</Invader Zim> of the Empire I plan on setting fire to.

But only after I'm done performing blasphemeous rites to the Ruinous Powers on them.

Gotta get the priorities straight, yanno?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

If only I had a gaming PC. :(
    I'd so be playing this, used to love Warhammer (expecially Fantasy) back in the day.

Just got a beta invite, **** yeah! Wish I didn't have to go back to work in 5 minutes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Raphael wrote:
    Just got a beta invite, **** yeah! Wish I didn't have to go back to work in 5 minutes.....
    Damn you :(

I'll expect a full report this time tomorrow ;)

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:

*rage*

I'll give you a 2 minute head start. Start running, boy.

Sarky wrote:
    *rage*

I'll give you a 2 minute head start. Start running, boy.

Thats about 2 minutes longer than I'd give him.

So am I the only boardsie in the beta? Aww...

He's giving faux-sympathy! Get him!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Raphael wrote:
    So am I the only boardsie in the beta? Aww...

Did you sign up under the European site or the US one?

European.

Advertisement