Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer beta open

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Sweet! thanks,ive signed up :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Definatly doing this as soon as i get home. Can't bloody wait for this. Doubt i'll get in, but i'd love it if i did. Cant wait for a Waaagh! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Thats the guild application. They are both seperate afaik.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Is it finished, overloaded or just really slow? I cant seem to access it properly atm. just a black page opens up and then nothing :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

You using Opera by any chance? I got the same thing last night, ended up using Firefox to put the application through.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

signed up.... *waits now with anticipation*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

signed up and waiting to go play!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I've applied for beta, if you were subscribed to the newsletter before the beta opened you got this:
    There are a limited number of Closed Beta spots available and not everyone that applies will be admitted. However, as a current newsletter subscriber, you have been designated as a preferred Beta Test applicant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

If you click the jobs link, the european side seems to be based in Dublin so get applying if you are into that too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

i see.. tried ringing them up i got an automated voice which went like 'Good Evening, thank you, Good Night'

wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

You have entered... the Twighlight Zone.
    You are in the Twighlight Zone, you have left the Twighlight Zone....

wtf!?

Advertisement