Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Croker Sunday

Options
  • 30-05-2007 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Heading to game on Sunday for 4pm throw-in, what time would one have to leave Carlow at to make it in time?
    How long is it likely to take to get through red cow? If i left soon after 12 would that be time enough?
    Or would I be better off dumping car at park and ride Luas? Will fans from all three counties likely be coming the same route?, through the red cow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Will fans from all three counties likely be coming the same route?, through the red cow?
    Pull out and map and have a look where Meath and Louth are. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,956 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Heading to game on Sunday for 4pm
    Would you not get up for the Louth/Wicklow replay?
    Will fans from all three counties
    What about the forth county? Many Dublin fans will have to travel to the game also!
    If i left soon after 12 would that be time enough?
    You'd have plenty of time for a 4pm throw-in but, if I was coming from Carlow I'd prefer to be there early and have a few pints*, lunch etc.

(*obviously, if I wasn't driving)
    Will fans from all three counties likely be coming the same route?
    (I'm tempted to agree with Bluetonic :D). The N3,N2 and M1 should be much busier. Only 4,000 tickets have been allocated to Wicklow and Louth (AFAIK) anyway so they shouldn't affect it that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,253 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Advertisement