Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bell M92

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

I have this gun. It is great and 50 is a steal!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,533 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'd love to take that off you for 50.

I'd have to try and sort out some money though. Do you need to do the deal fast?

Master of the Universe

Money sorted.

Mine mine mine

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Paul(whupass) has shown interest too but knowing him he wont have the money soon either so it looks like you too are head to head.Person who offers more money wins.:)

Master of the Universe

I have the money now.

The way adverts works is first post on thread gets it...i dont see whupasses post anywhere... ;)

• Advertisement

Sorry Oisine but me and Paul go way back and i need to listen to his offer otherwise ill be pulling knives out of his back for weeks to come;)

Master of the Universe

Fair enough

*sits back and fans himself with 50 euro*

Master of the Universe

I'd just like to point out that adverts here do have rules. I copied them into the charter from adverts.ie. If followed, situations like this will be avoided.

Rule 2 says;

2. No "Off thread offers"
    you are either selling an item on adverts.ie or you are selling it elsewhere. Do not post anything along the lines of "I've recieved an offer of X off-thread/from a friend". If we see those, your thread will be immediately locked and you will likely be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Damnit! too slow!
    If Oisin and Paul change their minds, I'll take it.

Highest bidder wins the gun lads!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Highest bidder wins the gun lads!

8.Asking price rules

* Whoever offers the Asking price first gets first refusal.
    * The Asking price is the last price that the Seller has requested for the item.
    * After the Asking price is met, no user may offer "beyond" this; they may, however, continue to offer that Asking price in case that the first to offer drops out.

You said 50. I offered it. Just because there are more offers does not mean this can now turn into a bidding war. That is against adverts rules and can get you banned.

Not to mention seriously piss off the first person who agreed to your offer :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok sorry i did'nt understand this part is it ok if i say that i would like to sell it for E100 but wont drop below E50?

And please accept my appolagies about the pissing off

Master of the Universe

Before you post a thread, read the charter. Everything you need to know is up there.

This is how it works.

1.You think of how much you want for the gun.

2.You put up a post with the price.

Then;

The first person to reply with either

a: an offer you like

or

b: the asking price

gets to buy it. You can not go above your original asking price. It turns the post into a bidding war and angers a lot of people.

In this case, your asking price was 50 euro. I agreed to it. That should have been the end of it.

I can't really moderate this thread as I'm the original offerer.

Locked until I can get another moderator to look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Ok folks,

my first task as seconded-adverts.ie moderator for the airsoft ads forum.

Basically the way boards.ie's original sales forum operated (and adverts.ie inherited by proxy), was as follows in summary to what's relevant to this thread:

Seller
    1. No auctions (ie. highest bidder)
    2. no off-thread dealing until a sale is agreed on thread.
    3. First person to put down an offer (can either be asking price, or a revised offer accepted by the seller if they aren't getting their asking price), gets dibs, then second person, etc.

Buyer
    1. No off-thread dealing
    2. No attempting to engage into an auction (bidding within the scope of offered prices vs. sellers asking price not withstanding)

The only subtle point to note is in part 3 of the seller vs. part 2 of the buyer. I'll use an example:

If a seller is asking for 100 euro, and person a offers 60, and then person b offers 80, person b would go into the lead. If person c then comes in and offers 100, they get dibs.

If person b offered 80, and the seller then accepts the offer of 80, person C cannot then jump in with an offer for 100, since the seller has already revised their price.

The system works and helps to keep things above board and as fair as possible. There are the odd exception to the above for varying reasons, and moderator discretion will be used to determine what is a fair outcome.

With that all in mind, Whupass has yet to commit with a price that we can see, making o1s1n first in line at the moment (the above rules not withstanding).

And ... thread unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

60?

Sold to Paul pending payment

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

16airassault, I'll give one public warning so that the rest of the thread can see. Please do not thread-spoil. If you are not going to bid on a sale thread, do not post.

Consider this a get-out-of-jail-free warning on the matter of thread-spoiling. That goes for everyone else too. What may go in the main forum does not go here. People stand to lose not insignificant amounts of money or items proportionate to a not insignificant amount of money. Witty remarks and quips are not tolerated here.

Read the charter. Don't get handed a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭16airassualt

sorry was jus having a laugh,il remove it now

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

Is this still for sale?

Gone now, sorry smokey. And sorry to Oisine aswell I realise you should have gotten the gun but... well sorry

Thread can be locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement