Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco laptop -E200 off?

Options
  • 28-05-2007 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

I didn't see it myself, but I heard there was an ad in yesterdays papers for a PC in Tesco and that the ad said they were selling laptops in store with E200 off.There were no details of the laptops in question in the ad.I was just wondering if anyone bought one of these laptops and if so what were they like. I bought an Iqon laptop from Tesco before and I'm very happy with it.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

chilly wrote:
    I didn't see it myself, but I heard there was an ad in yesterdays papers for a PC in Tesco and that the ad said they were selling laptops in store with E200 off.There were no details of the laptops in question in the ad.I was just wondering if anyone bought one of these laptops and if so what were they like. I bought an Iqon laptop from Tesco before and I'm very happy with it.

From what I can see its old stock they cant shift. Real old stuff

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I heard a radio ad for an iqon machine - could have been laptop or desktop - with €200 off - didn't really hear any specs on it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

flogen wrote:
    I heard a radio ad for an iqon machine - could have been laptop or desktop - with €200 off - didn't really hear any specs on it though.

That was a desktop.

Advertisement