Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argentina - Ireland Sante Fe - missed it.

Options
  • 28-05-2007 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey, I managed to miss last saturdays match. Can anyone find anywhere that it can be watched on streaming vid on the net? I'm even willing to pay! Really wanna see how it went. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Hey, I managed to miss last saturdays match. Can anyone find anywhere that it can be watched on streaming vid on the net? I'm even willing to pay! Really wanna see how it went. :D
    If you're around Dundalk I can get you a copy, quality is not fantastic but pretty good.

I can burn it onto a DVD for watching on your 'puter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 alanscovich

Thanks a bunch (its amazing what ppl on this site will do for each other!) but I'm no where near Dundalk.

I'm sure its available somewhere online...my googling skills probably aren't what they should be!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Slightly grey area, in that it's probably copyright material.

I'm sure it's available through some kind of torrent format.

If you're still stuck, let me know

Advertisement