Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Squash racquet

Options
  • 28-05-2007 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Ive just taken up squash and intend to play alot during the summer, so im looking for a place to buy my raquet. It can be either bricks and mortar or online, not to bothered. But im living in cork city so would have to be around there.

Im a beginner so dont know anything about what raquets are better than others. But have been told, lighter the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Brianb8802

Nobody likes squash:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

You can pick up ones in lifestyle sports or elverys for around €25. A bit cheaper if they happen to have a sale on. I cant remember exactly what brand they are (think its willson or head) but Ive been using em for years, and their fine, they only last for maybe a year but their pretty much disposable at that price.

Other than that you can spend €250 on a top of the range one if the mood takes you, but you'l see minimal difference playing with them, and the game being what it is, they do take the odd belt off a wall now and again so they could be easily broken.

Also, youve just reminded me that theres a racket sports board :D Incase your ever looking for a game off someone or somesuch.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=519

Advertisement