Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo marui Centimeter Master (Gas)

Options
  • 28-05-2007 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Tokyo Marui Centimeter Master, gas-powered, non blow-back. Comes in original box with original instructions, standard mag and a couple hundred BBs.

Bought new in 1995 (dealer stamp on instructions manual), fired about 150 rounds since (what BBs were included in box, blue colour).

Never skirmished or 'hard used', never dropped or banged, and it is entirely stock. Gun is in excellent cosmetic condition, save for three superficial scratches on bottom left of handgrip (will post further pix of box and gun tonight), no idea about internals (esp. seals) as I haven't fired it in years. Was working perfectly last time I used it, no misfires / misfeeds.

Metal parts include the trigger, the hammer, the inner (BB) barrel and anything internal in metal which I don't know about (never taken it apart).
    The hammer can be cocked, the safety blocks the hammer/trigger in both rested and cocked positions. Semi-auto firing. Safety catch is ambidextrous, as you can see from pix below (the lighter grey "tab" on each side at the top of the grip).

No idea about FPS [can't find gas canister to test, I thought I still had it (red white and black affair, marked 'FLON' or something) but no luck after week-end search]. Nevertheless, to try and comply with the rules of this very special BoardsAdverts™ section, I can testify from recollection that it was always less than the same model in spring (which I used to have at same time), so likely below 280.

Pix (as per the 'show us yer guns' thread :D ):

SANY0005.jpg
    SANY0006.jpg

I currently have an offer by Balaam at €25, subject to testing (prob at HRTA, as and when I go, and if someone can be good enough to lend me a quick puff of gas to test it). It's not binding as of yet, so have at it boys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

for 25 if it works and balaam doesn't want i'll go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 34,540 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I had a feeling this was going to start happening...

Posts are to be STRICTLY on topic. Repeat off topic discussion will get you banned. So Don't say I didn't warn you! :p

We have a whole forum for jibber jabber!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Irish Trinity, please delete your posts (click on Edit, then select delete)

Master of the Universe

Well, back on topic. If Balaam doesn't want it and tonyj_mc somehow backs out, I'd happily take it for 25

Box
    SANY0001-1.jpg

Business end
    SANY0007.jpg

Grip showing mag and gas apertures
    SANY0009.jpg

Pix of grip with scratches
    SANY0003.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Balaam

Am man is busy for a few days and people presume he doesn't want to buy anything!

Not in the least my good man - just asking for an orderly queue, is all :D

Bit of a bump, since I'm back to clearing odd and ends atm for fattening up my 'next AEG fund', and I'd forgotten about this.

No word from Balaam since May, so tonyj_mc & o1s1n, let me know if still interested or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

E30 for it,if oisin and tonyj_mc dont want it

Master of the Universe

I thought this was long sold. Can't really afford it at the moment. Sorry!

So it's Tony or RC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

RC can have, can't afford it at the min

Provisionally sold to RC car fanatic, then.

PM me re. details (when/how/where/etc. u want to do this). Am based Dublin South myself and very mobile.

Wow E30 is noting..you guys must be really skint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Jesus i'd buy it for 50.
    Pity its not an auction.

too bad pepper,I got it for a steal..€30..jeez if only every airsoft gun cost €30 id have millions

I'm not skint at all, I just have this nasty habit of continually clearing my 'hobby cupboard' (full of airsoft/PC/games/gadgets & gizmos), in a kind of perpetual 'roll-on/roll-off' process. Perhaps I should see someone with a couch about that :D

€30 is a fair price considering on the one hand the condition (near-mint, in box) and pedigree (Tokyo Marui), but on the other hand its age (12 years), the possibility of small issues (seals..because of age) with it and the fact that it's not blow-back.

At €50, I'd feel like a robber, tbh.

ahh I suppose but non-blowback is ok for me.If you have spare gas gan you see if it works and if theres no seal problems

ahh I suppose but non-blowback is ok for me.If you have spare gas gan you see if it works and if theres no seal problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rebelli2

Hi Ill take it untested for E30, but need it this weekend!:D

Might be able to sort something out early tomorrow AM.

Took them to work ready for deal with RC, but he's not given sign of life since and I forgot them there today - I can get in and grab 'em, but you'll have to meet me there or thereabouts (D6). PM'd ya.

• Advertisement

Sold, thread can be locked

Advertisement