Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealextreme Nintendo DS EZFash 3 in 1 expansion pack $19.54

Options
  • 28-05-2007 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2967

I was looking around for a slot 2 device to compliment my r4 and this turned up on dealextremes main page as new. They must be reading my mind...

Acts as a slot 2 homebrew device, RAM expansion pack (so you can take your ds online) and it's also a rumble pack.

$19.54 with free shipping.

Just ordered three! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I say cheers, my credit card says "bah another impulse purchase"

thank's for that o1s1n

• Registered Users Posts: 34,609 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

No problem!

That damn site keeps reeling me back in. It's ridiculous. I'm just after buying three of those slot 2 devices, another 2 r4 cards (Makes 7 in total!), a pack of stainless steel retractable styluses, a ds carry case and a wii rechargeable battery.

I just got a package about three hours from them containing one r4 card and two kingston 1gb micro sd cards. Should have contained a green laser too but they were out of stock :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

good find still enjoying my r4 forgot about this heard about it a while ago

A little OT, but I ordered my R4 last Wednesday (22nd). When do ye reckon I'll receive it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

A little OT, but I ordered my R4 last Wednesday (22nd). When do ye reckon I'll receive it?
    Should take about 2 weeks to arrive from ordering.
    It gets sent to Hong Kong first where it is forwarded on.
    Takes 1 week from HK .
    You can check on the site when it is due to leave HK .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Hmmm I have a R4DS aswell...What is this thing for and will it work while R4DS is in? I don't fully understand can someone help please..

Should take about 2 weeks to arrive from ordering.
    It gets sent to Hong Kong first where it is forwarded on.
    Takes 1 week from HK .
    You can check on the site when it is due to leave HK .

Cool, its leaving HK tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 34,609 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hmmm I have a R4DS aswell...What is this thing for and will it work while R4DS is in? I don't fully understand can someone help please..

It does three things. :D

If you want to use the internet browser on your r4 card, you need the memory expansion. This usually comes with the opera browser package for the ds. It's the same size as a GBA cart and goes into slot two.

So it acts as a memory expansion allowing you to go online.

It also works as a rumble pack for games with that feature. (a rumble pack for the ds was never released outside of japan as far as im aware)

It's a slot 2 device so it can run ALL GBA homebrew.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭savemejebus

mine arrived yesterday and even though it says it's compatible with the original DS it most definitely is not :( .

if anyone has a lite, and is looking for one of these quickly let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭hansov

savemejebus: PM sent your way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭hansov

savemejebus: Sorry about this. The lad ordered one directly so I won't be taking this off you.

The expansion card works great, with a little figuring out and help from some friends ;) , My young lad is rumbling away with it. Definitely a good buy for the price and if anybody needs one quick(er than waiting for the post from HK) savemejebus has one!!

Advertisement