Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungeon & Dragon Magazines

Options
  • 28-05-2007 10:23am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After years and years of pen and paper gaming I have finally admitted that its time to move on. My group has disbanded through time and changing responsibilities and I dont have the transport means or time to go about joining or starting a new one.

So, I'm going to start unloading all my crap onto others :)

First off is my collection of Dungeon magazines and Dragon magazines.
    These start at about issue 39 (dragon) and rise patchily up to about 60 when they start becoming monthly installments. They die out shortly after dragon 200 (fairly sure its 200.... it had a hologram on the cover).

Now here's the rub:
    You have to collect. I wont be carting them all over the place. I would love to give these to a college games club , preferably one of the "younger" clubs but to be honest, at this stage they are just taking up space (5 house/ apartment moves later and I'm still carting them around!).

So, if anyone can arrange to collect them from Citywest any weekday evening (after 8pm) they are yours to take away.

One request: When you are finished with them, please be nice and give them to someone else. You dont have to (they will be yours to do with as you will after all) but it would be nice to think of the magazine contributing to the creation of a future generation of gaming-geeks :)

I'll post up a full list of issues when I get a chance but there are about 2 and a half boxes of them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I will see if the D15gamers would be interested.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

thanks. Would be nice to see them going to something worthwhile like that.

I'll keep them in mind when I sort out the rest of my gaming gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

If D15 don't want them, then UCD Gamesoc may take them off your hands. Will need to find out if we'd have somewhere to put them though, And we probably couldn't take them till September. =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

oh They want them :)

Advertisement