Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls with guts of glory

Options
  • 26-05-2007 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Behold! The most manly of beer guts are starting to spread among the wimmins, are they trying to copy the glory of this very forum?
    kat-46lth0fos.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

b0bsquish wrote:
    Behold! The most manly of beer guts are starting to spread among the wimmins, are they trying to copy the glory of this very forum?
    kat-46lth0fos.gif

tis no wimmen... tis a man.. wanting to be both:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

That's just wrong. We have the large curves, the wimmin have the svelte curves. It's the way nature intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Nature intended us to be running around throwing spears at deer. Instead we get slobby and fat and couldn't throw up.

And all in this forum are proud of that? :confused:

Are ye men or slobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Slow coach wrote:
    Are ye men or slobs?

We be man-slobs! :D

/scratches nuts, examines finger-nails...sniffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

r3nu4l wrote:
    We be man-slobs! :D

/scratches nuts, examines finger-nails...sniffs!

and farts...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

r3nu4l wrote:
    ... examines finger-nails...sniffs!

I thought I was the only one that did that!!

I'll bet you check your socks and jocks with a quick sniff, too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Slow coach wrote:
    I'll bet you check your socks and jocks with a quick sniff, too. :D
    Only after the first week of wearing Brother Slow Coach. Anything else would surely be considered as vanity on my part :D

I agree with the assesment of this matter by Brother Tom Dunne.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Slow coach wrote:
    Nature intended us to be running around throwing spears at deer. Instead we get slobby and fat and couldn't throw up.

And all in this forum are proud of that? :confused:

Are ye men or slobs?

Evolution is great. We don't have to throw spears anymore as the wimmin just run to the supermarket for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

notice the bottle of bud in her hand? Thats where the belly is coming from. You see wimmins' delicate little stomachs can't handle man-beer and so their bellies will bloat to the size of footballs when they drink it (contentions about bud being a man-beer aside). A lady friend of mine who's as thin as a rake will often wear loose fitting garments when she's drinking beer or cider with us lads coz she feels a bit self conscious about the said bloating. I say why worry when you're among friends but she insists on wearing her 'maternity wear' (as she calls it) when she drinks.

And since when did this forum turn into heat magazine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

tis no wimmen... tis a man.. wanting to be both:rolleyes:

Thats a pathetic gut. where is it? what are you talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

If its women-guts ye want,i suggest a trip down to the post office when they're paying out children's allowance.Then you'll see guts,pajamas and tracksuits aplenty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah i seen that the other week, it was 1pm, and the local slags came out in a group. About 15 of them all with little micky and britney. And the whole lot of the cnunts dressed in pyjamas. The camel toe on one of them made me sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Anti wrote:
    Yeah i seen that the other week, it was 1pm, and the local slags came out in a group. About 15 of them all with little micky and britney. And the whole lot of the cnunts dressed in pyjamas. The camel toe on one of them made me sick.

And of course their role model.....Nay Goddess.......

scoopt_vicky_pollard.jpg :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

And of course their role model.....Nay Goddess.......

scoopt_vicky_pollard.jpg :D

Nah,the unwitting role models of all these "people"
    _40197382_fatslags203.gif

Degsy wrote:
    Nah,the unwitting role models of all these "people"
    _40197382_fatslags203.gif

"Fancy a shag luv"

"Only if ye buy us war chips like !"
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

J.S. Pill wrote:
    You see wimmins' delicate little stomachs can't handle man-beer

When did Bud become man beer??? it's always been a ladys drink IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

endplate wrote:
    When did Bud become man beer??? it's always been a ladys drink IMO

I am fully aware of the controversy over whether Bud is a man-beer or not hence I included the disclaimer "contentions about bud being a man-beer aside".

I am yet to see a anyone drinking bud light in public...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭flanzer

What about the latest rock sensation and columist Beth Ditto. I'd say she's drank a few Bud and ate a few pies in her time.........God Bless!!

See here!

07316_95404_gossipsxsw2007_1L160307.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Technically Beth ain't one of those wimmin.............she likes to drink from the furry cup - if ya get my drift:)

MBC wrote:
    Technically Beth ain't one of those wimmin.............she likes to drink from the furry cup - if ya get my drift:)

Be a bit hard to find the furry cup under that overhang :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

J.S. Pill wrote:
    I am fully aware of the controversy over whether Bud is a man-beer or not hence I included the disclaimer "contentions about bud being a man-beer aside".

I am yet to see a anyone drinking bud light in public...

I hear ya;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Be a bit hard to find the furry cup under that overhang :D

Throw a handful of flower at it and look for a wet patch..............oldy but a goody

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭flanzer

If she hadn't got that mike in her hand, she'd look like a Newcastle United supporter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Well, if she decided to go straight, we could find a fold each.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

flanzer wrote:
    What about the latest rock sensation and columist Beth Ditto. I'd say she's drank a few Bud and ate a few pies in her time.........God Bless!!

See here!

Aaaaarrrgggghhhh
    MY EYES!! MY EYES!!:eek::eek:

Dear God....A belly only a Brother could love.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

I was pondering this thread at lunch time today as I wandered around town and saw the number of wimminz (a lot of who were pushing prams) that looked like they spent their day lying on the couch stuffing their maw with chocolate and doughnuts. Its not just guts they have, they're swollen all over. They're like huge round barrels of creamy Guinness.

Its an insult to the manufacturers of fine alcohol, and producers of swine, and the local greasy spoon. I felt angry for them. This should not be allowed to continue.

Let this be a lesson to those brothers who still are proud of the fact they haven't caved into the pressure towards marriage and parenthood. If your wimmenz are starving themselves to keep the weight off before you marry them, be aware they're not going to bother their ar$e once they've got you by the short and curlies when they've dropped a sprog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a girl that comes into my pub on sundays that has a good sized belly, i thought she was pregnant but she told me otherwise, she is really skinny but has this big bulge and knocks back pints of smithwicks and smokes like dot cotton

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

flanzer wrote:
    ... See here!

mygoggles.jpg

Advertisement