Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Rubber Stamp - Just pay for postage

Options
  • 25-05-2007 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Got this with an a CDwow order,

Handy for me as i post alot of stuff to i got my stamp to read ,

www.vistaprint.ie/cdwow4

Sender:
    My Address
    My Address

Just have to pay E5.25 for shipping, might be handy/novelty item for some people

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Any chance of a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

yeah i guess! i have to do everything round here!!

www.vistaprint.ie/cdwow4

• Registered Users Posts: 21,151 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I tried to do that a while back...ended up going to cost me quite a bit, dont know what I did. I left it in the end, ya have to subscribe and all that. Really wanted to get one to mess round with

i ordered today and only paid the slow postage, it comes free with an ink pad as far as i know for 5000 stamps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Dear lord. Vista print.
    I got free business cards from them last year. They were fine but the spam that followed was unbelieveable. 87 emails from them within 2 months of the order. Make sure you add them to your spam filter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

They do like to spam.... but apart from that they're quite good, if a little pricey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

kaizersoze wrote:
    Dear lord. Vista print.
    I got free business cards from them last year. They were fine but the spam that followed was unbelieveable. 87 emails from them within 2 months of the order. Make sure you add them to your spam filter.

Wow thats alot of spam.I wouldnt buy from them for that reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bumchicawahwah

i used them before and they basically have special offers to spam you with emails every day after. it's a pain in the bud....never used them for rubber stamps, but if the quality is the same as the business cards they give you, you might as well forget about it. anyway, good for start-up though if you haven't got a huge budget.

awe well, nothing ventured ect

i got a specific email address for online ordering anyways so dont care about spam

Advertisement