Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Eve Online Radio Stations

Options
  • 25-05-2007 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

There are a few of these about, but the one i'm going to plug is BoB Radio, because im a DJ there now!

Anyone else that listens to other radio stations post their links up here. BoB Radio like many of the other stations runs in game competitions for isk and ships and they can be quite fun. :D

http://www.gotr0ot.net/images/bobradio/bobradio1_nerf.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Let us know when your on and I'll tune in, that is of course if I'm not on a op with Shadoo langers on TS shouting at me :/

I'm starting to spam now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Root you're pathetic lol. No offence. Are you the biggest Fanboi of Bob in eve ever or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Ry wrote:
    Root you're pathetic lol. No offence. Are you the biggest Fanboi of Bob in eve ever or what?

Yes, yes i am :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

Ry wrote:

I didnt think such e-ass-kissing like this existed until I played eve

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Renesco wrote:
    I didnt think such e-ass-kissing like this existed until I played eve

Then you met goons and exceeded my ass kissing :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Either of ye want a fanboi anthem? I'm good for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I usually listen to this one: http://eve.gamingradio.net/

The first hit in google. Started listening to it when i ain't even playing :)

Advertisement