Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandyford to UCD

Options
  • 25-05-2007 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭

It's another one of those threads again.

I need to get from Sandyford industrial estate to UCD Belfield next Thursday evening about 6pm. DB's website seems to suggest that either the 11 or 46B would do the trick, is that my best choice? How long should it take me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

A 46B should take about 15/20 minutes from Sandyford to North Avenue and then just walk through Owenstown Park to UCD or you could stay on it untill the flyover, which it should take about 10 more minutes to get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,252 ✭✭✭✭Victor

markpb wrote:
    It's another one of those threads again.

I need to get from Sandyford industrial estate to UCD Belfield next Thursday evening about 6pm. DB's website seems to suggest that either the 11 or 46B would do the trick, is that my best choice? How long should it take me?
    Wher in Sandyford industrial estate? Where in UCD Belfield?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭markpb

Victor wrote:
    Wher in Sandyford industrial estate? Where in UCD Belfield?

The estate isn't all that big, I can find my way to a bus stop ;) I'm on heather road, there's a bus stop outside Microsoft that I presume will bring me in the right direction. And I haven't a clue where I'm going in UCD yet, I'm still waiting for that. Disorganised r us :)

Advertisement