Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor for Buying and Selling

Options
  • 25-05-2007 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but if anyone has a recommendation for a good solicitor for buying and sellign a house, can you PM me. SOmtimes some solictiors charge fixed prices or have 'offers' for buying and selling....trying to get the best possible price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

where are you based ?

I used a firm in Kildare town recently and found one of thier employees excellent but she has now moved to a firm in Dundalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Mine is excellent but she is in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭uberwolf

perhaps a poll to see what prices people have paid? I can't recommend mine for price anywa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭patrickolee

I used one which I got from solicitor.ie recommended by a friend

Tyrrell Solicitors . 56 Haddington Road . Dublin 4 353 1 667 1476

It was a female, can't remember her name I'm afraid. Worked out very well, and were v cheap and efficient. About half the price of the others I got quotes for. They charge a fixed fee if memory serves me, rather than a percentage. Got a will made through her afterwards.

Advertisement