Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper Van Hired, Dates set....now where to go

Options
  • 25-05-2007 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

So before we go and purchase a Motorhome, we figured lets hire one first to ensure its our thing :-)

So, we're all set, 7 berth hired for 1 week (first week of July). We're based in Galway so we're thinking...lets head south.:D Any recommendation from folks as to where we should go (campsites, places to see, things to do etc..). We have 3 kids so we'll need places where they can have fun also

ta
    tma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

The best thing about a motorhome is that you can play it by ear.

I would suggest that you pick a nice campsite (with lots of stuff for the kids) for two or three nights somwhere and for the way there and the way back ...just play it by ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭KoNiT

My parents stayed here, pretty good. I intend to drop in later this year.
    http://www.theapplefarm.com/camping.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

We would like to rent a van this year with a view to buying at the end of the season if it works for us - also 3 kids so probably similar size campervan needed. Where did you go to hire yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭tmalmb

Advertisement