Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway - Dublin in the morning...

Options
  • 25-05-2007 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

Ok Im pretty sure this will work, but I'll ask anyway.

Gonna be flying out of Dublin at 215pm on next Friday (1st). Airline wants me there 2h30m before, so thats 1145am. Gonna be getting the 8am Citylink bus from Galway, which apparently will get there at 1115am.

Probably scaremongering here, but better safe than sorry. That bus should IN REALITY get me there in plenty of time, shouldnt it. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I don't bet on anything with the bus. Although Citylink should be somewhat reliable as opposed to "Says 4 hours on the timetable, allow 6 and a half hours" CIE. In any case, the airlines usually say be there 2 and a half hours early but you often get away with just being there an hour beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭tmalmb

Fly with AerArann to Dublin, much easier :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Ironically its easier (and ~ the same price) to get the bus from Galway to Dublin Airport than it is to get a taxi to Galway airport :D No bus to Galway airport, or at best, one a day :(

Advertisement