Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suffering son of bejaysus is anyone else a subscriber to mlb.tv?

Options
  • 25-05-2007 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,988 ✭✭✭✭

If I see that advert for dicks sporting goods one more time I'm going to flip. EVERY time you log in to see a game... "BASEBALL: IT'S ABOUT...."

[Edit] They now show it every half inning. EVERY half inning. This is such a bunch of bull, it's doing my head in; it's the ony ****ing add they show and it's driving me up the wall [/Edit]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Really? When I watch, I just get the pac-man screen or other 80's video game style screen-savers. At the start of the year they showed this right-guard ad all of the time, but it seems to be gone now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭watman

Yes that ad for Dicks Sporting Goods is very annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

It may be annoying but since I get to see Oriole games that wouldn't be on NASN I'm pleased:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I recently got a new laptop with Vista. I cannot now access the games through Firefox (screen is blank/black), but no problems through IE-anyone else having this problem? I was always able to use Firefox before (under XP).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Ok-is anyone else having terrible trouble with MLB TV recently (only in the past week)? My picture keeps breaking up/freezing. I e-mailed and called MLB TV Support and they told me to make some changes to my WMP settings and that should sort out the problem. No dice. Was watching the Mets game earlier on and it was ok, but watching the Phillies just now and the service is terrible, either 400k or 700k (I'm a Premium subscriber).

Anyone got any advice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

No problems here......cant suggest anything, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

At least you can subscribe! Hockey fans outside North America get **** all! I'd gladly take a few head-melting ad's.

That said, I do understand where you're coming from.

Advertisement