Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Transport

Options
  • 24-05-2007 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

Anybody requireing a lift can give me a shout.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Shout!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Grand Tom,

Just PM'd you there - I was actually talking about tomorrow. Dont think im heading tonight. let me know if this suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

If anyone needs a lift give me a shout.

Im going up tonight for the Sattelite game (Sat Navigation system in toe) leaving house about 7.30 p.m.

Im off work tomorrow so will be heading up about 2.30 from Ballymun area, so if anyone wants a lift give me a shout on 087-6818530

Smurph
    (white noise maker)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

i may need a lift, heading from stillorgan area around 2ish on friday.
    (car blew up the other day :mad: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

im leaving stillorgan area at 11.30 to pick up lloyd so he can "settle in" before the main event with a big lunch if thats any use

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I will be driving up to this at 2 from the Navan Road (Ashtown/Finglas) area if anyone else from there needs a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

so exactley how loud do i need to shout to be picked up in sweden ;-) ;)

Really wish i could be there playing and partying with you all, but stuck here with work up to my shoulders.:mad:

Next time.....and then i definatley are not booking a flight home until the event actually are over,, that was bad beat.

Have fun all and good luck around the tables...!

Advertisement