Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorway/HQDC in Ireland

Options
  • 23-05-2007 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

What is the total length of motorway/HQDC in Ireland? Anyone know where I could find this out without having to add up all the bits and pieces on the NRA web site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

OTK wrote:
    What is the total length of motorway/HQDC in Ireland? Anyone know where I could find this out without having to add up all the bits and pieces on the NRA web site?
    Page 3 of 15
    http://www.nra.ie/Transportation/DownloadableDocumentation/file,2184,en.pdf
    Not sure if NRA have a more up to date version!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Zoney

OTK wrote:

There is probably someone already doing that adding up, so I'd scan through press releases and see are there more recent national "tallies" added into any day-to-day press releases (i.e. recent openings, etc.) to make for good reading/PR.

However, probably the best bet is to tally it yourself, I wouldn't place a high confidence on other figures other than the end-of-year totals (and even then it's hard to know what recently opened or about to open projects they do/don't take account of).

• Registered Users Posts: 78,253 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Thsoe figures will be reasoanbly accuarate, but you need to add for projects completed in the last 17 months and regional routes that are dual carriageways, that won't be in those totals.

Advertisement