Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[REQ]: Cane Conservatory Furniture

Options
  • 23-05-2007 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Anyone know where to pick up good quality cane furniture. Everywhere I have looked so far is very very expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭itsmine

maniac2003 wrote:
    Anyone know where to pick up good quality cane furniture. Everywhere I have looked so far is very very expensive.

There's some good value cane furniture in Dunnes Stores at the moment - a few different designs.. even a corner group style. I'm quite tempted myself.

If you are patient enough to wait until the end of the summer, you'll pick up a bargain set of cane furniture in the likes of Woodies, Dunnes or Marks and Sparks in the sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭maniac2003

Anyone able to add to this please!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CADman

Hi Maniac

Try Argos. We bought our cane suite from here and found the quality and price very good.

I have seen this same suite in an independent shop in Waterford at over twice the price!

Good Luck

CADman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Hi,

I've just been in Famous Furniture on the Long Mile Road (Dublin).(www.famousfurniture.ie). It's a shop that claims to sell overruns of branded furniture from the main high street stores at half the RRP. There was wicker conservatory furniture for sale, a one seat for €125, a two seat for €225 and a coffee table for €190. This might be what you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 micmac

maniac2003 wrote: »

Hi Just go online and tap in www.eirecane.ie as good as you will find anywhere

micmac

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement