Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is the attitude we all need to adopt brothers!

Options
  • 22-05-2007 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

beeer111.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

while the attitude is perhaps admirable ... it is clearly not the attitude of the gentleman in that picture.

this person is slim, with a full head of hair and is quite suspiciously elegant ... clearly the copy was written by a BG&RH frequentee who was moonlighting in advertising for his own nefarious reasons.

also ... all the makeup in the world isn't going to wipe that mournful expression offa yer wan's face.

all that wistful, whiny, "I'm so hurrt" nonsense really gets my goat .. none of that from Mrs Trout ... if she has a beef, there is roarin' and gruntin' until it's all sorted ... none of this effete emo drama queen shoite.

i'm off to the bar;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

It makes for good reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Couldn't afford beer anymore???

What country do they live in, Saudi Arabia!? Do they have to pay goat herders extortionate sums of money to smuggle it up their goats' arses?

Western leaders have long recognised the folly of makeing beer prohibitively expensive. Lets hope things stay as they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

trout wrote:
    this person is slim, with a full head of hair and is quite suspiciously elegant ... clearly the copy was written by a BG&RH frequentee who was moonlighting in advertising for his own nefarious reasons.

He's another one of those Viz-reading students.
    Probably studying Marketing or Economics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

this brother is wise, and has reminded me to go have a drink. thanks brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭DD

:)) ya ya sure
    She has to find a better reason !!!
    I bet she forgot about the new clothes, the fashion magazines......and lot more.
    Aren't you agree that a woman can spend much much more than a man??? But they dont admit that.

Advertisement