Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyVisionBoard.com

Options
  • 21-05-2007 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody.

I have worked really hard for the last couple of months to put together a website that allows people to make a Vision Board online. You can upload images of all the things you choose for your life. It also lets you keep a diary and blog to really develop the things you want to visualise and manifest in your life.

http://www.myvisionboard.com

If you aren't familiar with Vision Boards, they are something you attach images of the ideal things that you want in or for your life. The process of doing this helps not only focus your mind on these things but also move towards them. It's not a shallow surface process of putting a Range Rover on a board and expecting one in your driveway tomorrow but a way of visually evaluating what you would choose for you life. You spend a lot of time writing details about these things and as you do adjusting them to knew things as you really understand what it is you want in your life.

I have only been online for about a week but already have users from New Zealand, India, US, UK, Netherlands. Some are business executives and some are very Spiritual people. the site has been designed to allow you to make it what ever you want to.

It's not a commercial venture as the site is entirely free and doesn't even have advertising on it unlike most pesky sites that have Google Adsense all over them.

I did it because i have been using Vision Boards for years and when i posted one online amazing things really happened in my life. I thought if it works for me why not make a place where everyone can do this.

Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.

Kind regards - Sub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Good luck with it sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Looks like an interesting concept... I have to give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭subfreq

Thanks StormKeeper.

The reaction since the site started has been nothing short of amazing! Users from all over the world coming to the website every day. It has been marvelous.

Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think once you have had a look around.

Advertisement