Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilds & Realms (oh and vista!)

Options
  • 21-05-2007 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi all again,
    I'm finally getting round to coming back to WOW...have been away since OCT06, after realising I had no life hehe...so now...rather than study toward final end of year exam....I want to burn!!!!!

I've asked this before but where is everyone playing these days? What realms you on? Any better ones or worse ones....? I will be bringing back my Druid (a mere lvl 33 :o ) to Aerie Peak..anyone there? Was thinking of starting alt on PVP (see my other post re same)...anyone have any good experiences with that (PVP RP?). Would be VERY interested to hear (especially if you are already on Aerie Peak)!!

Was a co-guild leader for a while, but given that you dont enjoy the game as much...will prob look for another guild I don't have to run!

Finally - New laptop (sony vaio) and have been reading a RAKE load of probs with vista for wow on their forums....any probs with you guys?

Looking forward to hearing from you....get chatting....!

S

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

I'm having no issues with Vista and WoW.

Did have a problem with running City of Heroes in full screen, as the mouse cursor kept disappearing.

Had a similar problem with EvE when switching from full screen to windowed and also it wont let me resize the window when in windowed mode.

Vanguard periodically crashes every so often, but I think that is just vanguard.

All in all, it seems quite decent. Still, I would definitely recommend installing XP as a backup OS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭BKtje

Finally - New laptop (sony vaio) and have been reading a RAKE load of probs with vista for wow on their forums....any probs with you guys?
    I've been using vista for almost a year now and have never had a problem with a single game. However i do have a fair amount of ram (not loads by any account tho)so don't feel the pinch there which i assume is where a lot of complaints come from.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

ok cool...sounds a bit of relief...just have to load it all up now. Procrastination - will have a lot of patches!
    Where you guys playing at mo?

Advertisement