Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyrics

Options
  • 21-05-2007 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

This is my song. Its not my first but near enough to it. The song is basically about contrasting emotions,a guy has for his girlfriend. This song is not real to me, nor is it amazing, but I enjoyed writing it. I hope you judge it as it is, a simple(with a sort of good twist) song.

Goodbye to you

I made a mistake and Im sorry
    please take me back, dont deny
    you dont want me.
    Its kind of obvious that your craving
    my attention, your the one that kicked me out
    your creating needless tension.
    Im all alone its not making much
    difference, why did I even bother with you,
    you never gave me much credence,
    so now its over, good riddance to you

Goodbye to you I thought I needed you more than I really did
    but now I guess its over, its over, its over.... now.

Its between a few months, and im so over you, the only
    thing im regretting is having that tattoo, without it I wouldnt
    even think of you, But now occassionaly you slip into my mind
    everytime you appear, i hope im not confined, I quicky open my eyes,
    to vanish you for ever, i just want to ring you up and say

Goodbye to you I thought I needed you more than I really did but now I guess its over, its over, its over.

I tried to convince myself that I should forget you but deep down I knew i shouldnt, I wanted to call you on the phone, but I couldnt. Ive had had many sleepless nights, the thought of memorys of you and me drifting through my head, I apologise for anything I did before, I regret what I said, a rocky road for me is what lies straight ahead, goodbye goodbye to you

goodbye to you, I need you more than I ever thought did, oh please dont make it be over

Comments

Advertisement