Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just picked up my Knaus Sport Traveller !

Options
  • 19-05-2007 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭

Right I just picked up my 2005 Knaus Sport Traveller and am a complete motorhome newbie !! :rolleyes:

As with most, it was originally imported from Germany

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on an English User Handbook ?? Preferably a download !

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I would suggest you write a nice e-mail to knaus@knaus.de and ask nicely for an English copy. They might just have something (possibly even in e-mailable form)

No harm in asking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭v10

peasant wrote:
    I would suggest you write a nice e-mail to knaus@knaus.de and ask nicely for an English copy. They might just have something (possibly even in e-mailable form)

No harm in asking :D
    Did that and got :
    Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
    knaus@knaus.de
    Technical details of permanent failure:
    PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 550 5.7.1

... Anyways rang them today and they said they'd call me back tomorrow so we'll see what happens :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

they will direct you to the UK dealers who supposedly create the English versions... and they will deny everything!

Advertisement