Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite for the Macau Irish Classic @ the Sporting Emporium this Tuesday 22nd May.

Options
  • 19-05-2007 4:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

Satellite for the Macau Irish Classic @ the Sporting Emporium this Tuesday 22nd May.

Buy in €100 + €10

1 x Re-Buy/Top up €100

Starting Stack 3,500

Re-buy/Top up 5,000

Clock 20/30 min

Players will be playing for a €2,000 package.
    Package includes €1,500 tournament entry + €500 for expenses.

Structure for this event

25 50
    50 100
    75 150
    100 200
    150 300
    150 300 25
    200 400 50
    300 600 75
    400 800 100
    600 1200 100
    800 1600 200
    1000 2000 200
    1500 3000 300
    2000 4000 300
    3000 6000 500
    4000 8000 500
    6000 12000 500

Please note:
    This event is being run by the Sporting Emporium and all events at this location are commercial unless otherwise stated.
    All tournaments start at 9pm sharp unless otherwise stated.
    “”We ask all players as a courtesy to each other to arrive at least 30min before the event to ensure a prompt start time.””
    All players must be at least 21 and be a member of the club.
    All tournaments are No-Limit Texas Hold’em unless otherwise stated.
    Structures and starting stacks are set in relation to the size of the buy-in and may be amended or changed at the tournament director’s discretion. (We always make an effort to give maximum value for all our players.)
    All tables are dealt to the highest standard.
    Card room rules available on request (amended TDA rules in practice in the club)
    As normal practice the Tournament Director / Floor person’s decision is final.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,142 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

20 or 25 min levels John?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

How strict are SE on the 21s rule? I'll be 21 in November, would that be acceptable? If not, will there be any other sats for this tourney in a different location?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

stevire wrote:
    How strict are SE on the 21s rule? I'll be 21 in November, would that be acceptable? If not, will there be any other sats for this tourney in a different location?

Not a chance of being allowed in. I asked the same question a few times last year (i'm a bit thick like that) and its a definite NO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭zsoulking

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    20 or 25 min levels John?

sory 20/30 min

• Registered Users Posts: 36,142 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

zsoulking wrote:
    sory 20/30 min
    So 20 for the first 5 levels and 30 thereafter. Correct (I'm not the quickest ya know!!). Cheers. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

stevire the age limit in the macou is 18 years of age if u want to come down for fes there are sat running for the next 2 weeks for the fes here in club u can see all details at www .macausportingclub.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Thanks corkie, itl be a long trip, i'll try online qualfiers first and if no success il prob head down to the sat on the 30th, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Whos playing this tonight then?

Im gonna play this tonight and head to Drogheda on Thursday night for the GJP satellite rather than play the Jackpot tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Whos playing this tonight then?

Im gonna play this tonight and head to Drogheda on Thursday night for the GJP satellite rather than play the Jackpot tonight.

I'm very tempted Noel. I may have other commitments tomorrow so this could be my midweek game.......:rolleyes:

I presume there will be league points for this? I need all the help I can get on that! I think I'll be lowrolling all the €60-€70 tournies over the weekend to try and lock up a top 40 spot.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

Managed to win a ticket to this last night. very pleased . Willow Connoly the queen of sats got the other package.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Nice work Mick, makes up for the disappointment of the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

mickste wrote:
    Managed to win a ticket to this last night. very pleased . Willow Connoly the queen of sats got the other package.

well done.

delighted to see that Willow put my chips to good use. Its great to make a true donkey play like that in the run up to two big games! It means I will be more focussed on not being a stoopid gimp in those games.

mickste wrote:

Congrats to both of ye!

Willow really was lucky to have a donkey or two gift her chips but that's not her fault not is it? :p

I wonder if she'll play the all ladies game on the Thursday beforehand now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

ollyk1 wrote:
    Congrats to both of ye!

Willow really was lucky to have a donkey or two gift her chips but that's not her fault not is it? :p

I wonder if she'll play the all ladies game on the Thursday beforehand now?

I would if I was her, no lose gambol

smurph wrote:
    I would if I was her, no lose gambol

She was thinking of heading down for it anyway Smurph to get some practise in for the all female event in Vegas. Now I can see her playing it to try and get two tickets for herself and Eamon. No lose gambol as you say and she is the satellite Queen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Shuffles

Were there many runners in the SE sat for this?

Shuffles wrote:
    Were there many runners in the SE sat for this?

Only 22 Shuffles but there were ~19 rebuys so it was a nice game for two full packages. €1500 ticket plus €500 expenses in a package

Advertisement