Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The end is nigh!

Options
  • 18-05-2007 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Brothers by half four this evening I shall have finished my last exam ever, barring repeats. I plan to celebrate with pizza and whiskey. Expect some very drunken posting! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Brothers by half four this evening I shall have finished my last exam ever, barring repeats. I plan to celebrate with pizza and whiskey. Expect some very drunken posting! :D

Well done brother, from now on you will have to actually disguise those Monday morning hangovers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Ha with any luck there will be several years more studenting for me. But no more exams afaik. I've done so much cramming these last few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Ha with any luck there will be several years more studenting for me.

A wise approach - the real world is best avoided
    jester77 wrote:
    Well done brother, from now on you will have to actually disguise those Monday morning hangovers

Depends where you work. I don't even bother to disguise my contempt for my superiors, never mind hangovers.

Some day the working man will rise up and throw off the shackles of their oppressors! But right now were a bit tired and wouldn't mind a pint, so maybe later. Don't call them superiors Brother Pill, you are not their underlyings! They are supported by you, they cannot exist without your compliance, show them who's really got the power! Brothers of the world unite!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Congratulations Brother, will you be staying in Maynooth for evening celebrations? Brady's, Caufields, the Roost? Every pub in town? :D

• Advertisement

Lolz brother r3nu4l, although I am a bit light on funds I shall hopefully be in the roost tomorrow night. We'll see what happens, I'll probably have half a bottle of whiskey left :D I'm so tired right now that I don't even care about the exam, which is causing me to stress out about not caring! Its a vicious cycle.

Don't call them superiors Brother Pill, you are not their underlyings! They are supported by you, they cannot exist without your compliance

99% of my posts are posted during office hours - 'nuff said

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

J.S. Pill wrote:
    99% of my posts are posted during office hours

Ditto :D

Its over brothers! I have completed three years of studious study-majoring in Beer of course :D Now all I have to do is await my magnificent degree to grace my wall.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,285 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well done Brother Brian, now off to the pub with you!

• Advertisement

Not tonight I'm afraid, most people aren't finished yet afaik. But there's tomorrow and next week, and I have a bottle of whiskey to keep me company tonight.

Not tonight I'm afraid, most people aren't finished yet afaik. But there's tomorrow and next week, and I have a bottle of whiskey to keep me company tonight.

When I finished 3rd year i found myself in a similar prediciment. Long story short, the bottle of whiskey finished me...

Roffles. I'll probably save some as a warm up for tomorrow night. Who knows where the night will take me though? Hoping a friend will text me back soon and pop over for some drunkenness.

Ow, i thought I had escaped a hangover, turns out I was still just drunk.

octobaby.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

Wednesday i am finished after 4 long years! the following tuesday i am off to the US for the summer!! In between expect expessive drunkness and the occasion kebab mmmmmmmm. Can't wait, sad thing is, may be back here for more drunken fuelled "studying" next year.. That is if they take me back to this magical life of studenthood:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The student life I hope I never have to leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

@brianthebard ill probably see you in the roost on monday when i finish my last exam. Well probaly walk right past each other and not realise were fellow brothers of bg&rh.

Tell you what, ill be the one passed out on the floor at 3pm (exam finishes at 2:30). Look out for me

Advertisement