Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre tests

Options
  • 17-05-2007 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,074 ✭✭✭

Right I have my test on June 12th.

Where's the best place to book a pre-test in South Dublin? Did my actual lessons with Irish school of motoring but my instructor was actually quite rubbsish.

Also I've been told you need a fully licenced driver to accompany you, do they have to have an Irish licence?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Your supposed to hav a fully licenced driver with you always as you drive if your on your 1st provisional licence. I think any driving school will do a pre

• Registered Users Posts: 9,074 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

whassupp2 wrote:
    Your supposed to hav a fully licenced driver with you always as you drive if your on your 1st provisional licence.

Wow, there's something I didn't know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Ya but the gardai havent really enforced that rule yet but they soon will. supposedly its also an insurance issue. if you have an acident on your own the insurance companies might refuse to pay out because your only insured to drive whilst in the company of a licenced driver.

I know when i was learning, i drove around locally on my own but wouldnt go on any long journeys unaccompanied

Advertisement