Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats best coffee shop in cork?

Options
  • 17-05-2007 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

so as the title suggest..where can i find the best coffee in cork,i home brew so must be able to get beans from them?

At the moment i got to gloria jeans because they seem to be the best at the mo!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Have you checked the "Sticky: Online coffee resources "?

Plenty of online retailers who'll get your freshly roasted beans to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Mahers on Oliver Plunkett St (more or less opposite the Old Oak) aren't bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Yeah had lookie at the stickie but prefer to just go in to a shop.
    Ill give mahar's a bash!!!
    Cheers...any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Yeah had lookie at the stickie but prefer to just go in to a shop.
    Ill give maher's a bash!!!
    Cheers...any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Maher's was the only real option when I lived in Cork.

If you want a cuppa while out, I liked Cafe Gusto on Washington Street and the two coffee bars that are in the English Market.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭arac

yeah cafe gusto is ok, but the staff in there are really unfriendly so that kinda turns me off!
    coffee pod lapps quay, great coffee, scones etc, good tunes and friendly staff

There is also butlers cafe, mahers are good,

cafe idaho on caroline street, nice..

joup in the english market do a nice espresso..

there looks to be a nice cafe in the triskel arts centre too but I confess that I have never ventured in there!

Advertisement