Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mel B

Options
  • 16-05-2007 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

So Mel B supposedly has a new man? Hasn't she just had Eddie Murphy's baby?! God, I can't keep up with these celebs. Most new mums don't have time to sleep let alone find new men to date! Always amazes me how they seem to be able to pop babies out, reclaim their figures and find new men in a matter of weeks to giving birth!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

According to this weeks Now she's not allowed to bring the kid out of the country either!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Really, how come? God, you can tell from the fact I'm actually asking this question that I used to be a fan of the spice girls. Oh well, guess my secret is out!

well it said that that she couldn't geta passport for the child coz Eddie wouldn't put his name on it!!

clearly she CAN get one but just doesn't want to coz maybe it would be like admitting that he's not the father!!

hahah who wasn't a fan of the Spice Girls in fairness??

Ah I see! Also glad I'm not alone in that sentiment... Though I'm sure there's loads of people ready to pounce and slate us for admitting to liking them in the past!

What do you mean in the past...? ;)

• Advertisement

Ok, ok... I admit it. I do still sing along and still know all the lyrics when their songs come on the radio. God, it feels good to finally admit it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

lol you'l be admitting you like boyzone next:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'm not even joking...i WILL be first in line for tickets for that reunion tour!!!!

lol il go for the nostalgia only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Have you SEEN the state of her recently? She looks like a tranny (and that's insulting to all trannys worldwide, sorry)

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/celebrity_news_mel_b_steps_out_with_new_man_article_119919.html

• Advertisement

Good to see she hasn't let that Spice Girls fashion trend of having your tits hanging out a blazer die though!! :rolleyes:

Proves she was deserving the name Scary Spice for sure!

Confirmed today that Eddie Murphy IS the daddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I was actually glad to hear that news. It's bad when a man tries to deny he's the father.

i never doubted he was he was going out with her at the time,dumped her and only then did he deny it

Advertisement