Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jodie Marsh wants a husband!

Options
  • 16-05-2007 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Saw today that MTV are dedicating a show to her quest to find a husband. Given how quickly she goes through men, guess the main problem would not finding a husband but making sure the relationship lasts more than a week! Sounds like such a classy and fun show...not!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

her other new show is about how the public get to choose her next tattoo,fascinating stuff:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

She can have mine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

she should have a competiton so that the winner tries to bash her nose into a shape that's better than what it is.

it looked crap before she got a nose job but why the hell did she get it to look like it is now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

she's has has a nose job? :eek:, dear christ, i'm training to be like that surgeon, even if you **** it up you still get paid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Starmix

Saw today that MTV are dedicating a show to her quest to find a husband. Given how quickly she goes through men, guess the main problem would not finding a husband but making sure the relationship lasts more than a week! Sounds like such a classy and fun show...not!

I heard at the time that only two men turned up to the live auditions! Now that is embarrassing!!:)

Cremo wrote:
    she's has has a nose job? :eek:, dear christ, i'm training to be like that surgeon, even if you **** it up you still get paid.

Yeah!!!!!!it looked massive before so maybe she was just pleased it was down in size

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Did she not get her nose crushed in a hockey game as a girl? Anyway, dont want to be talking about Jodie Marsh, I find her repulsive.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Misread the title and thought it said Jodie Kidd. Jodie Marsh? Maybe. But I'd need to be a little drunk most days to cope with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

her other new show is about how the public get to choose her next tattoo,fascinating stuff:rolleyes:

I think that's already done, it wasn't TV, she let the readers of a magazine, (Bizarre?) chose a tattoo.

She copped out a bit ignoring all the crazy/creative ideas and just got a little devil's tail above her crack.

• Advertisement

all her tattoos are horrible i thinkb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭marystar

there are clips of the new show on mtv website

http://www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive/latest/id/39855

they are slagging her with this too ..

http://www.mtv.co.uk/jodie_marsh_storyboard

i didnt like her before ... but watching these clips , i think mtv are taking the p*ss out of her alot ...
    i feel bad for her, she doesnt seem that bad ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

she is nasty, and not in any sort of a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

A while back, a guys and a girl on a Dublin morning radio station as a prank entered one of the presenters as a joke even though he was already with someone else. They read out the form that he had supposidly entered. It was absolutely hilarious! Did anyone catch it, or know whats happened since with that poor soul?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,566 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

A guy who was in school with me is one of the contestants in that husband show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

marystar wrote:
    there are clips of the new show on mtv website

http://www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive/latest/id/39855

they are slagging her with this too ..

http://www.mtv.co.uk/jodie_marsh_storyboard

i didnt like her before ... but watching these clips , i think mtv are taking the p*ss out of her alot ...
    i feel bad for her, she doesnt seem that bad ?

It seems like it will be presented it the same light as the Super Sweet 16 program they do, ie. taking the piss out of them without them really knowing it. Shes not that bad just quite stupid in her publicy seeking stunts. And im sorry but id still do her (shes already been mentioned in the "shouldnt, but would thread").

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I do feel quite sorry for her. The promo photos for the series are awful. She should just bow out of the limelight. She's such a joke...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Issues!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

She also said on MTV yesterday that there was 100% gonna be a wedding but she's just started dating this guy from Hollyoaks and they don't know if the producers will allow him get married on MTV so if he can't... lucky him!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 pinchmycheeks

shes a ****in mutt her nose is like a builders elbow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 stickycreature

shes a ****in mutt her nose is like a builders elbow

your such an eejit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Chill out folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

Apparently only three men applied and one of them was drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

I'm watching ep1 of Totally on the internet

She's actually featured BEFORE she puts her makeup on and (shock, horror), she looks better without!

That leopard print bra thing she makes herself, bleurgh!

Oh, and her 'size doesn't matter, that's bollocks' friend, 'classy'!

Minging tatoo on her back

She wants to be married in a bikini, but she knows its too OTP and won't be doing it

Her lovely hat and veil

One of her extreme wedding ideas is a fetish wedding, in a dungeon, groom on leash and bridesmaids wearing basques, she's an attention seeking moron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

It's actually the worst show i've ever seen, usually those kinds of shows are awful but somehow compelling - bit like watching a train wreck or something (think, girls of the playboy mansion etc) but this is just plain sad. I watched the first couple and was horrified that i wasted an hour of my life watching a scumbag (which is what she is) prance around being a moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

who here would do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭marystar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Glamgurl36

who's jodi marsh?...and if she is getting married just to get married then im sure she has issues...especially doing it on a reality show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

It seems like it will be presented it the same light as the Super Sweet 16 program they do, ie. taking the piss out of them without them really knowing it. Shes not that bad just quite stupid in her publicy seeking stunts. And im sorry but id still do her (shes already been mentioned in the "shouldnt, but would thread").

You snuck that one in there didn't ya! The white text can't mask the shameful truth of your desire to ride Jodi Marsh! (would you put a bag over her head or do you actually find her attractive? You should've tried out!

• Advertisement

apparently she's marrying jordans ex:eek:

Advertisement