Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where the hell is the chancery street tax office gone?

Options
  • 16-05-2007 2:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭

:mad:

Went to get me new license on my lunch break. big sign on the chancery st tax office saying they had moved to the corner of blackhall place and queens st. (and a map with some handwritten directions)

ehhhh those streets done meet!

drove the length of both streets and couldnt find it.

Anyone been there? why cant we just apply for new license via the post! :mad:

[/end rant]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

It's off Smithfield Square, on the short walkway that connects the square to Queen St.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

no wonder i didnt find it, the directions were arseways. thanks dude

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Jo King

Yes. It is in the street opposite the viewing chimney in Smithfield. There are hundreds of lost individuals walking around Smithfield and the surrounding streets asking "where is the motor tax office"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

OT: Why do motor tax offices never have parking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

I noticed the new tax office last week when I was heading into city. It's on Queen St and there is a public car park under the apartment complex just before it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement